Wednesday, April 10, 2013

SUPER GREATFUL

I received a letter last week from the Nevada Arts Council.  They have provided me with a Professional Development Grant - it is to help cover the costs of going to NCECA 2013.

Here are some images of NCECA - I will be doing a full slide show Mid May at Clay Arts Vegas:


Kristen Keifer

YUMMY Cups

Walter McConnell

Walter McConnell and Gerit Grimm



This work will be presented in August 2014 at Clay Arts Vegas

Non-functional it makes me happy-

 and the craft!


I was loving the form and the lift

  
These Cloud sculptures by Ryan Takaba are amazing




I am in Columbia Missouri today working on Cosi Fan Tutte with my dear friend Christine Seitz.  Hoping to hook up with Bede Clarke later this week.... Watching his demo at NCECA was really great - what a cool happenstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment